Wicked Wednesday: Rhubarb Fiz
In celebration of some real summer weather, we're making a refreshing Rhubarb Fizzy for our #WickedWednesday! Our sweet Rhubarb Sorbet takes the place of a rhubarb syrup, which means you can get to enjoying this tasty drink without having to make any fancy extra ingredients.
What you'll need:
- 1 scoop Rhubarb Sorbet
- 2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 fresh egg white (optional)
- 2-3 oz sparkling water
What to do:
- Combine Rhubarb Sorbet, lemon juice and gin in blender until smooth. This will act as your boozy syrup!
- Add boozy syrup, egg white and ice into a shaker and shake for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour 2-3 oz of sparkling water into glass with ice.
- Slowly strain cocktail into sparkling water, and enjoy!