Try at Home: Twisted Banana Split
The banana split has always been a pretty great way to enjoy ice cream - so we're making a Twisted Banana Split for you to #TryAtHomeTuesday. We keep it classy with our Strawberries and Cream and Chocolate Mud Puddle ice cream, but add a little twist with our Whiskey Caramel Pecan ice cream and toasted spiced walnuts.
What you need:
- Ice cream! (we've used the flavours listed above, but you can use whatever Four All flavours you would like)
- 1 banana
- Chocolate syrup
For toasted nuts:
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
What to do: Toasted Walnuts
- In a non-stick pan, add walnuts, honey/maple syrup and oil and coat walnuts over medium heat
- Sprinkle salt and spices over nuts and toast until golden brown (2-3 minutes)
- Transfer to plate or baking sheet to cool.
What to do: Split
- Cut banana in half lengthwise and place in bowl
- Scoop ice cream in between banana slices
- Add nuts and top with chocolate syrup!